Multigenerational global powerhouses Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, and Pitbull who are known for their incredible blends and versatility of musical genres, have announced that they are joining forces with a one-of-a-kind arena run across North America this fall. For the first time ever, they will share the stage for The Trilogy Tour featuring three unique headlining sets from each artist.
“It’s a true honor to tour with Enrique and Ricky, 2 music icons, who broke global music barriers for our culture and open doors for someone like myself,” said Armando Christian Perez (Pitbull). “We’re excited to take The Trilogy tour around the world and give our fans the time of their Trilogy lives, Dale!
Enrique Iglesias expressed his enthusiasm, saying. “I am incredibly excited to be going on tour with my friends Pitbull and Ricky. The Trilogy Tour will be an amazing experience for ALL of our fans. It’s going to be a once in a lifetime tour.”
Ricky Martin added, “Going back on the road with not only Enrique, but now with Pitbull it’s very exciting. This tour will be a wild party from beginning to end so get ready, it’s going to be epic!”
Produced by Live Nation, the 19-city tour kicks off on October 14 at Washington, D.C.’s Capital One Arena and makes stops across North America in Toronto, Boston, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles and more before wrapping up at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on December 10. Fans can expect an unforgettable night of music as the megastars deliver an electrifying mix of their biggest career-spanning hits with influences of reggaeton, salsa pop, dance, and electronic music, backed by world-class production and state-of-the-art visuals.
TICKETS: Tickets for this run of shows will be in high demand, therefore Verified Fan will be fans’ best shot at tickets. Fans can register now through Sunday, June 4 at 11:59pm ET for the Verified Fan presale HERE. Fans who are selected to receive an access code will be able to participate in the Verified Fan presale starting Wednesday, June 7. More information on Verified Fan can be found HERE. A limited number of tickets will be sold during a general on sale starting Friday, June 9 at 10am local time at Ticketmaster.com while supplies last.
VIP: The tour will also offer a variety of different VIP packages and experiences for fans to take their concert experience to the next level. Packages vary but include an invitation to the pre-show VIP lounge, exclusive VIP tour poster, specially designed VIP gift item and more. For more information, visit vipnation.com.
The Trilogy Tour Dates
- Sat Oct 14 – Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
- Tue Oct 17 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- Fri Oct 20 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- Sat Oct 21 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
- Thu Oct 26 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Sat Oct 28 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
- Wed Nov 01 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- Fri Nov 03 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- Thu Nov 09 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
- Fri Nov 10 – Miami, FL – Kaseya Center
- Fri Nov 17 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
- Sat Nov 18 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
- Sun Nov 19 – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center
- Fri Nov 24 – Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena
- Sat Nov 25 – Phoenix, AZ – Footprint Center
- Thu Nov 30 – Los Angeles, CA – Crypto.com Arena
- Wed Dec 06 – San Jose, CA – SAP Center
- Fri Dec 08 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- Sun Dec 10 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena