Alicia Keys will be launching a 23-date North American summer concert tour which starts on June 28th. The “Keys to the Summer Tour” ensues the ongoing sold-out, critically acclaimed “The Alicia + Keys World Tour”, which has spanned Europe, North America and will soon head to Latin America.
The general on sale for the tour will begin Friday, April 21st at 9am local time. Pre-sales will run from Tuesday, April 18th – Thursday, April 20th. Alicia Keys Fan Club and Keys Soulcare Pre-Sales will launch Tuesday, April 18th at 1pm ET. Spotify, Live Nation, Ticketmaster and Venue Pre-sales will launch Thursday, April 20th at 10am local time. For more ticketing information visit LiveNation.com.
This tour will bring the GRAMMY Award-winning global superstar to arenas across North America with an all new, completely reimagined and redesigned concert experience and setlist. A first for Keys, it will feature her in an “in the round” production setup, allowing fans to experience her live performance in an entirely new and exhilarating 360-degree form. Keys is known for incorporating innovative and engaging production design into her live performances, and she worked together with director Diane Martel (director of the powerful “If I Ain’t Got You” and “Like You’ll Never See Me Again” music videos) and designer Chiara Stephenson to conceptualize and design the staging of the “Keys to Summer Tour”.
Keys has said, “The ‘Keys to the Summer Tour’ is going to be completely unforgettable and unmissable! I describe it as a celebration of freedom and self-liberation! It’s going to be colorful, magical and will light up your body, soul and all of your senses! This is my first time creating a 360 experience and we’ve made sure it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen! I’m so excited to see y’all this summer!”
Lauded by critics for her stunning shows, Keys’ last tour earned rave reviews from press. The Tampa Bay Times called it an “outstanding live performance that cemented her as one of the greatest musicians and singers of all time.”
The tour will be offering a variety of VIP packages and next-level experiences for fans. Various packages will range from inclusion of premium tickets to the chance to join Keys in an exclusive, intimate and inspirational “Soulcare Session” before the show. For more info, visit the tour’s page on VIPNation.com.
Alicia Keys Tour Dates
- June 28 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – FLA Live Arena
- June 30 – Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
- July 2 – Charlotte, NC – Spectrum Center
- July 3 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- July 5 – Memphis, TN – FedExForum
- July 7 – Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
- July 9 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
- July 10 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- July 12 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
- July 14 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- July 15 – Cleveland, OH – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- July 17 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- July 18 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- July 20 – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center
- July 21 – St. Louis, MO – Enterprise Center
- July 23 – New Orleans, LA – Smoothie King Arena
- July 24 – Austin, TX – Moody Center
- July 27 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- July 28 – Salt Lake City, UT – Maverik Center
- July 30 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- August 1 – Oakland, CA – Oakland Arena
- August 2 – Los Angeles, CA – The KIA Forum