On the heels of a direct support slot through Europe with the infamous Lindemann, the solo project of Rammstein’s Till Lindemann, industrial pop trio Aesthetic Perfection will set out across the US with the legendary Lords of Acid on the Make Acid Great Again Tour.
Make Acid Great Again Tour Begins Friday, March 13 in Los Angeles
With a newly revamped live show, audiences can expect a spectacle like never before.
“In the 20 years I’ve been a part of this project, I’ve never felt that all the pieces fit just as perfectly as I do now,” says Aesthetic Perfection founder and frontman Daniel Graves. “Each one of us is committed to taking this project to the next level and evolving every aspect. We want this to be an audiovisual experience, created within a community where everyone feels accepted for who they are.”
Since forming Aesthetic Perfection nearly two decades ago, producer Daniel Graves has released five full-length albums, numerous singles and music videos, all the while reinventing what it means to be a dark electro artist. Blending industrial, pop, goth, and everything in between, Aesthetic Perfection defies definitions in a world that demands them.
For a sampling of Aesthetic Perfection,
check out the video for “Gods & Gold” here:
Aesthetic Perfection’s latest studio album, Into the Black, hit stores last year via Close to Human Music. The album features acclaimed drummer Joe Letz, recognized for his work with artists such as Emigrate (also featuring Richard Z. Kruspe), Combichrist, Wednesday 13, Genitorturers and several other top heavy-music artists. An all-star cast of collaborators such as Richard Z. Kruspe, Jinxx of Black Veil Brides, Mick Kenney of Anaal Nathrakh and Krischan Wesenberg of Rotersand also contributed to the album.
Into the Black is the most mature Aesthetic Perfection album to date. Dark and gritty, yet undeniably catchy and melodic, Into the Black builds upon the band’s past while solidly keeping its eyes focused on the future. From the haunting electronic melodies of “Supernatural” to the twangy guitars of “Echoes”, from the punch-to-the-gut beat of “No Boys Allowed” to the soaring highs of “Mourning Doves,” Graves takes the transgressive art form known as industrial pop to the next level.
Into The Black is available via Apple Music, Amazon and Bandcamp. Physical editions and merch are available here, and the album can be streamed via Spotify.
Make Acid Great Again Tour Dates
- Mar 13 – The Echoplex – Los Angeles, CA
- Mar 14 – Hard Rock Live – Las Vegas, NV
- Mar 15 – Brick By Brick – San Diego, CA
- Mar 17 – Club Red – Mesa, AZ
- Mar 18 – Sunshine Theatre – Albuquerque, NM
- Mar 19 – Rockhouse – El Paso, TX
- Mar 20 – Trees – Dallas, TX
- Mar 21 – Scout Bar – Houston, TX
- Mar 22 – Paper Tiger – San Antonio, TX
- Mar 23 – House of Blues – New Orleans, LA
- Mar 25 – Culture Room – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Mar 26 – The Orpheum – Tampa, FL
- Mar 27 – Music Farm – Charleston, SC
- Mar 28 – The Underground – Charlotte, NC
- Mar 29 – The Broadberry – Richmond, VA
- Mar 31 – Theatre of Living Arts – Philadelphia, PA
- Apr 01 – Brighton Music Hall – Boston, MA
- Apr 02 – The Rapids Theatre – Niagara Falls, NY
- Apr 03 – Gramercy Theatre – New York, NY
- Apr 04 – Baltimore Soundstage – Baltimore, MD
- Apr 05 – Crafthouse – Pittsburgh, PA
- Apr 06 – Bottom Lounge – Chicago, IL
- Apr 07 – The Waiting Room – Omaha, NE
- Apr 08 – The Oriental Theater – Denver, CO
- Apr 09 – Vertigo @ The Complex – Salt Lake City, UT
- Apr 10 – The Bluebird – Reno, NV
- Apr 11 – Dante’s – Portland, OR
- Apr 13 – The Crocodile – Seattle, WA
- Apr 15 – Slim’s – San Francisco, CA
Aesthetic Perfection Is:
- Daniel Graves – Vocals
- Elliott Berlin – Keys & Guitars
- Joe Letz – Drums